Introducing EZ Start!
The program that pays your early termination fee.
Looking for a new energy provider?
We’ll pay your early termination fees (up to $150)
when you switch to Stream on a plan that’s longer than 12 months.
EZ AS 1-2-3!
We know the process of switching energy providers can be overwhelming.
Our EZ Start program is simple as 1-2-3:
- Enroll in a plan that is longer than 12 months.
- Email a photo or scanned image of your final bill to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- All pages of the final bill that clearly shows your full name, ESI ID or Utility Account Number, and ETF amount charged
- Your phone number
- Your Stream customer account number
- Get ready to receive your Stream Visa debit card with up to $150!
Please note that the following criteria must be met in order to qualify for the EZ Start program: must be a new residential energy customer switching to Stream from another provider; must enroll in a Stream plan that is longer than 12 months; the ESI ID or Utility Account Number matches the ESI ID or Utility Account Number enrolled with Stream; First and last name matches the name on prior provider’s bill. Customers have 90 days from their switch request to claim their reimbursement.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can participate in the EZ Start program?
New residential energy customers who switch to Stream and enroll in a plan that is longer than 12 months can participate in the program.
- How does the EZ Start program work?
Once you’ve submitted your final bill and it has been approved, we’ll mail you a Visa debit card in the amount of your ETF (up to $150).
- When will I receive my Visa debit card?
Your Visa debit card will be sent to you within 10-14 business days after emailing us your final energy bill and it has been approved.
- What is the ETF reimbursement limit?
Stream will pay your early termination fee up to $150.
- Where do I send my final energy bill showing the ETF amount?
Send a picture of (or scan) all pages of your final energy bill and email them to email@example.com. Make sure all pages are legible and please make sure that the email includes your full name, phone number, ESI ID or Utility account number, the ETF amount charged, and your Stream customer number.
- What affects whether or not Stream will pay me my ETF?
New customers who meet the following requirements will be reimbursed their ETF (up to $150):
- Residential energy customer
- Enrolled in a Stream plan that is longer than 12 months
- ESI ID or Utility account number matches the premise address that they enroll with Stream
- First and last name matches the ESI ID or Utility account number on the prior provider’s bill
- Can this offer be combined with other promotional offers?
No, this offer can’t be combined with other promotional offers.