Stream Unveils Connected Life Services Specials During Super Saturday Event
Posted On: August 17, 2016
Market Expansion, New Customer Incentives, and Company Event Announcements Continue the Company’s Growth Trajectory
(DALLAS) – August 12, 2016 – Stream, a leading direct selling company and provider of connected life services, hosted its semiannual Super Saturday event last Saturday in 20 locations across the country, unveiling limited-time specials for its Energy Services and new promotions for Digital Voice and Mobile Services.
Stream introduced two major promotions for residential energy customers, including:
- Offering its Smart 30 WaterSaver Green & Clean Plan, the company’s newest energy plan, starting at the energy-only rate of 5.20 cents per kilowatt-hour for the Dallas area. The new plan also comes with a free Skydrop®, the energy saving, Wi-Fi enabled sprinkler controller – a $299 value.
- The expansion of its EZ Start program to all of Stream’s energy markets. Through EZ Start, Stream pays new customers’ early termination fees (via a $150 Visa® debit card) to customers who enroll in a 24-month plan.
For Mobile Services, Stream announced on Super Saturday:
- “Back to School” promotions surrounding its Mobile Services, all valid for customers who sign up through September 30, 2016. Stream’s unlimited mobile plan will be available for $55 per month for AutoPay customers (normally $70 per month).
- As part of the new promotion, AutoPay customers can also lock down a 4GB plan for just $30 per month. Both plans include mobile hotspots at no additional cost. The promotional rates will be in effect through 2017.
Super Saturday promotions for Steam’s Home Services included:
- Offering Stream Digital Voice Hub, Stream’s smart home phone system, for $59.99 – 40% off – until August 31, 2016. Using high-speed internet, a phone, and a Hub, Stream Digital Voice offers customers a digital phone service for their home or business, eliminating the need for a landline. Stream is also offering Hub and Air or Bridge packages for $89.99.
Additionally, Stream announced that the majority of Stream’s products and services, including Mobile Services, Digital Voice, Virtual MD, Roadside Assistance, Identity Protection, Credit Monitoring and Tech Support will now be available in Hawaii.
“We’re laser focused on growing Stream, putting our efforts into the products, services, promotions, and initiatives that are in the best interest of our customer. These Super Saturday promotions represent this commitment,” said Larry Mondry, President & CEO, Stream. “Super Saturday was an exciting day for Associates and customers, and we’re looking forward to continuing to grow our company and our customers.”
Stream’s next major event is Connect (October 7-8, 2016 in Orlando), the company’s annual business building event during which Associates learn to develop a winning strategy by connecting through new ideas, challenges, and training. Connect registration is now open.
Stream (Stream Energy) is a leading direct selling company and provider of connected life services. Founded in 2005, the Dallas-based company’s innovative deployment of direct selling revolutionized the energy industry, generating more than $7 billion in total revenue in just ten years and transforming it into one of the largest direct selling companies in the global energy market.
Stream Connected Life (Energy Services, Mobile Services, Protective Services, and Home Services) works seamlessly together to fit customers’ on-the-go lifestyles, keeping them connected, wherever they are. Energy Services are currently available in Texas, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Washington, D.C., and New York. All of Stream’s other services are available nationwide.