Customer Quick Check – The Evolution of Quality Confirmation
Posted On: November 5, 2012
We are pleased to announce that Stream Energy has launched a brand new process for Quality Confirmation: Customer Quick Check. This new process became available to new Northeast customers on Friday, November 2. This new feature will be available to Texas and Georgia customers at a later date.
Gone are the days of having customers undergo a QC phone call. Instead, they may confirm their identities during the Stream Energy online enrollment process, thereby saving themselves valuable time.
The purpose of the Customer Quick Check is to confirm the customer's identity in order to help avoid identity theft, fraudulent energy accounts, or slamming attempts. This identity verification process is not a credit check and does not affect your customer's credit score.Customer Quick Check At a Glance:
- Customer Quick Check is in place for Northeast customers only. (Coming soon to Texas and Georgia.)
- The last four (4) digits of your customer's Social Security Number are required during the enrollment.
- For ID Verification, the customer may be presented with four multiple choice questions during the enrollment.
- When finished with the enrollment, customers should record their 10-Digit Reference Number.
- REMEMBER there is no Automated Quality Control Call!
- If Stream Energy needs anything to finalize the enrollment, The OnBoarding Group at Stream Energy's corporate office will contact your customer within one business day.
- Customer Points and MEI will be rolling in quicker than ever!
Please note that the multiple choice questions are formulated and confirmed by Experian and are selected from their Public Record database. Some questions may not apply to your customer and, if so, "None of the Above" is an option for all questions.