Interested in a career with Stream?
A great place to be
Some benefits of working at Stream Energy include:
- A collaborative work environment
- The ability to work as part of an experienced team
- Some of the sharpest talent in the business
- Regular exciting company-wide events
- Taking part in several charitable causes
Current Job Openings
The Business Analyst collaborates with business users and development teams on the design, development, and launch of efficient business and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. The Business Analyst works as a liaison with business users in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements and translate those requirements into useful specifications for the development teams. The Business Analyst will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments.
Basic Function and Scope of Responsibilities:
- Support multiple, concurrent projects of varying complexity with minimal supervision.
- Estimate and deliver accurate, time-sensitive project results to business and IT teams.
- Facilitate requirements sessions with business primaries to drive requirement scope and details.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Analyze requirements for technical viability and consistency to Stream objectives and standards.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Ensuring traceability of requirements from inception to delivery.
- Identify key areas of improvement in systems architecture and organizational processes.
- Collaborate with development and test teams to ensure appropriate design and test standards.
- Review design and test documents to confirm that business objectives have been accomplished.
- Educate and train business and IT contacts about current systems and process initiatives.
- Cultivate a “Trusted Advisor” relationship with Stream contacts and vendors.
- Resolve conflicts while escalating technical, managerial or policy issues for timely resolution.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 – 5 years Business Analyst (or equivalent) experience.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability.
- Strong understanding of different software development life cycles (waterfall, agile) and how the business analysis processes work through them.
- Must have experience in leading and working with distributed team members.
- Knowledge of internet and e-business processes, disciplines and standards.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to work independently and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in the project lifecycle while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, modeling, verification and methodology.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels and across organizational lines.
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Previous experience in energy or utilities industries preferred.
- Working knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Occasional evening and weekend work to meet deadlines.
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
- Practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs and flow charts.
- Productivity Tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Project, FTP, VPN, Screenshot tools.
- Analytical Tools & Processes: JAD/RAD, Use Cases, Workflows, Data Modeling, Domain Models, User Stories, UML, Test Matrices, Requirements Documentation / Management, GAP Analyses.
- Familiarity with Development Tools & Languages: OOP Concepts, SQL, SQL Developer or TOAD, MySQL, Oracle, Access, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, QlikView, VB, PHP, SOAP, XML, EDI, and BAI.
For more information, send your resume to:
The Compliance Analyst I is a role within CGR under the Independent Associate (IA) Compliance team. The team is responsible for completing tasks and reports related to IA marketing compliance, answering policy questions, and assisting Analyst II with marketing compliance investigations, including review of advertising and marketing materials, social media, and matters pertaining to Federal Trade Commission (FTC) compliance. These tasks range from collecting required documents from independent contractors who enroll under a business name, to communicating wage garnishment information to the vendors who issues commissions, understanding the company’s independent contract policies and enforcing them.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze various reports to identify anomalies and potential or actual policy violations.
- Conduct investigations by calling customers or customers and/or independent contractors to verify compliance with company policy.
- Perform administrative tasks requiring organizational skills, attention to detail and processing of necessary paperwork to document compliance.
- Collect required documentation from independent contractors to verify compliance and enforce company policies. .
- Interact with non-profit organizations who participate in the company’s fundraising program.
- Monitor internet advertising and social media to include, but not limited to: spamming, use of unapproved web sites or sponsored links, and non-approved income representations.
- Monitor any marketing efforts in media (TV, radio and print media), telemarketing, mail sales programs and all other electronic communications. Investigate and report as appropriate.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Stream’s compensation and marketing plan, programs and promotional offerings.
- Counsel independent contractors, adherence to company policy, including counseling on any violations.
- Assist Compliance Analyst II with investigations.
- This position requires a high level of confidentiality, specifically regarding investigations, research and personal banking information.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Equivalent work experience of at least 3-5 may be considered as a substitute for a degree.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish. Must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking both languages.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Capable to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must be able to be flexible with work duties to manage sudden deadlines and changing priorities.
- Requires participation in company-sponsored events (i.e. travel locally and out of town for business events). Less than 10% travel required
- Strong ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to be persuasive and influential on the phone or in person.
- Presentation skills a plus.
- Experience training employees a plus.
For more information, send your resume to:
- Responsible for coordinating and executing on the monthly/daily duties of these programs
- Work with other departments to ensure all tasks of the programs are met on a timely basis
- Recognizes potential concerns and alert Management when needed
- Recommends process inprovements.
- Maintains expertise within the firm’s policies and procedures in order to analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve program issues.
- Performs other tasks and assignments as requested by Management.
- College degree required
- Requires excellent analytical skills and the ability to analyze large data sets
- Demonstrates a high level of organization
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills are required
- Demonstrates a strong ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Proficiency in Excel)
- Is consistent, dependable, and accurate in carrying out responsibilities to a successful conclusion in the absence of detailed instructions
- Proven ability to effectively manage time while completing multiple tasks
- Ability to notice trends for system issues, customer issues, and employee training
- Flexibility and ability to adjust in an ever changing environments
For more information, send your resume to: