Clean Nation by Stream Energy is not yet available to participate in. However, Ignite Compliance is pleased to offer a a few tips to help you get started off on the right foot:
- Any advertising must be approved by Compliance PRIOR to posting and/or making public.
- Clean Nation advertising operates in the same manner as it does in Ignite: you may advertise for the Opportunity (REPs), but NOT for customers (RECs).
- Use catch phrases such as “Go Green and Make Green,” “Make Money and Help The Environment,” and “I Can Show You How To Make Money From Renewable Energy Certificates.”
- Associates can only SHARE, but not publish, the 4-minute Clean Nation video on YouTube. You may not use the video to advertise for RECs.
- Upon the launch of Clean Nation, every potential Renewable Energy Partner (REP) must have a valid Social Security Number to become a member.
Please Note: these tips are provided to help you spread the word about Clean Nation. The official Policies and Procedures for Clean Nation will be available on the launch date in August.