The purpose of the Service Desk I is to deliver excellent technical/non-technical support with outstanding customer service, satisfaction, and timeliness within the organization. This position has frequent contact with customers, direct reports, peers, and independent vendors. The Service Desk I is a hands on working position responsible for taking calls and resolving customer issues alongside staff.
Team Overview: The Service Desk is responsible for the configuration, installation, maintenance, and support of all telecom, computer equipment and software adopted within Stream. Responsibilities include but not limited to: knowledge of and support for basic business processes and procedures, telephony, desktop and laptop support, access rights, asset tracking and application support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ownership of the customer experience through monitoring work-order status from initial contact through follow-up.
- Must have Telecom and IT Service Desk experience. Must be able to assist with customer inquiries if necessary.
- Develop a customer care philosophy that ensures customer satisfaction
- Resolve escalated customer and vendor issues and/or facilitate necessary actions to escalate issues to the appropriate parties.
- Resolve daily issues of a complex scope that impact the team and overall business objectives.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and potential impact on the support business.
- Associates Degree in Computer Information Systems, or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years experience working in a desktop support environment
- A+ or Network + certification
- Knowledge of telecom, desktop computers, desktop applications, operating systems, Exchange, Active Directory, Management of smart phones, Microsoft, Linux and Networking.
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot and resolve end user requests in a timely manner.
- The candidate must communicate and present themselves in a professional manner and must be able to work with a team.
- Work with end users to troubleshoot, resolve, or escalate their telephony related issues
- Experience with Service Desk functions related to wide variety of computer software and hardware.
- Experience with VoIP, Telephony/PBX
- Experience with Telephony moves/adds/changes
- Experience problem solving with computer equipment.
- Experience in a customer service role or environment.
- Experience with Ticketing and Asset Management Systems and Service Desk tools is a plus
- Executive Service Desk support preferred
For more information, send your resume to: